Just #stretch // #losangeles #forever21 // #f21 #palmtree #aqua swim bottom // #goodwill #crochet #white dress // #bcbg #sunnies #sunglasses // #ootn #summer #california
#lost // #ootd #summerready #crochet #knit #white #swim #summer
Mixing black and white prints today in this beautiful #LosAngeles weather. // #ootd #diysguised // #polkadots #stripes #summer #target #prabalgurung #forever21 #f21 #fossil #chanel #igdaily
#summer’s #embers bids us #goodnight. #adieu (Taken with Instagram)
Congrats to the newly weds!!!! @mzjanef #wedding #summer #love (Taken with Instagram)
#ootd. #summer #casual. @lfstores #chambray #denim shirt, @hmusa #floral romper, #bcbg pumps, #katespade mini bag (Taken with Instagram)
Check out our latest @zooeymagazine #cover ft. Miss @juleshough of #rockofages! #summer #beauty #magazine #celebs (Taken with instagram)
How amazing is the new Dana-Maxx Spring collection? I love the mix of body conscious dresses with contrast pops of bold hues.
Does this line sound familiar? You might have caught them on their feature on Sundance’s channel, On the Line with Elle’s Creative Director Joe Zee as the host. I’ve also recently dressed Glee’s Jenna Ushkowitz in a Dana Maxx dress for Audrey Magazine’s fall cover editorial. I can’t wait to play with the collection in my upcoming projects and clients. Here are a few of my favorite looks from their lookbook:
Thanks Natalie! xo.
A close getaway from the condense LA city, the beach has been my second home due to the overwhelming heat.
A few months back I styled a small profile in Vegas Magazine entitled Weekend Warriors, featuring all-girl celebrity gossip columnists of HollyScoop, E! News correspondents Jason Kennedy and Ben Lyons, and professional food critic, Zeke Quezada.
We shot at the rooftop of the luxe Watermarke Tower in downtown Los Angeles, the same location as the shoot I did for Koream Mag’s Jamie Chung cover shoot.
WHAT THEY’RE WEARING:
On Jason Kennedy
- Lightweight slub v-neck knit ($88), and “bowery” fit low-rise slim straight leg jean ($165), John Varvatos USA. garment dyed convertible notch collar jacket with articulated elbow jacket ($998), john varvatos.The Forum Shops at Caesars; johnvarvatos.com.
- Antiqued dark brown leather loafer, Tod’s ($565). The Forum Shops at Caesars; tods.com.
- Jason’s own watch.
- “Shean” glasses, Oliver Peoples ($310). Barneys New York, The Shoppes at the Palazzo; oliverpeoples.com. –next to jason as prop
On Zeke Quezada
- “Melvin” v-neck fine cotton sweater, J.Lindeberg, ($140), jlindebergusa.com.
- “Even Flo Black Mamba” pants, Moods of Norway ($149). Wynn Las Vegas; moodsofnorway.com.
- “Gommino” loafer, Tod’s ($425). The Forum Shops at Caesars; tods.com.
On Ben Lyons:
- “Sander” stripes zip-up hoodie, Moods of Norway ($89). Wynn Las Vegas; moodsofnorway.com.
- “Even flo casual black” pants, Moods of Norway ($149). Wynn Las Vegas; moodsofnorway.com.
- Ben’s own tee.
- “Foxley” glasses, Paul Smith Spectacles ($325). Crystals, Citycenter; paulsmithspectacles.com.
- Fully–ruched silk chiffon dress with beaded neckline in tomato red, Mandalay ($1,818). Gregory’s Boutique, Grand Canal or call 702.792.1300.
- Chiffon bow sandals, Giuseppe Zanotti ($850). Neiman Marcus, Fashion Show; Neimanmarcus.com
- 2kt yellow diamond slice surrrounded by paved white diamonds set in 18k gold Yellow triple drop Earrings ($9,400), 3.5tw carats of natural yellow diamonds surrounded by a white diamond pave bezel set in 18k yellow gold lemondrop ring ($7,570) and 6kt of natural yellow and white diamonds set in 18k yellow gold flower ring ($13,750), Michael M. call 888.563.4910 or michaelmcollection.com.
- Racerback crochet tank, Vince ($145). Intermix, The Forum Shops at caesars; intermix.com.
- 7-band Aztec skirt, Pleasure Doing Business ($142). PinkMascara.com.
- Necklace and rings ($88 - $123), Charlene K. Pink Mascara.com.
- “Khloe” sandals, Koolaburra ($198). PinkMascara.com.
- Sport chronograph watch, Elysee ($395). Elyseeusa.com.
- Feather print bustier, Christian Cota ($690). christiancota.com.
- “Tomboy” shorts, Malia Mills ($215). MaliaMills.com.
- Python clutch, Tod’s ($2,165). The Forum Shops at Caesars; tods.com.
- “Lips of fire” Glasses, Oliver Peoples ($310). Shades, Wynn Las Vegas; oliverpeoples.com.
- 18KT yellow gold featuring colored gemstones Bracelet ($7,900 - $9,500), and 18K white gold with 15.75 tw blue topaz and .90KT of diamond earrings ($9,500), Christian Tse. Neiman Marcus, Fashion Show; christiantse.com.
- Blush suede platform wedges, Pura Lopez ($395). Intermix, The Forum Shops at Caesars; intermix.com.
Many thanks to my most amazing assistants: Jacqueline Nguyen and Julianne Hoang.
Another one of my favorite sections I styled for Love Culture’s summer campaign. Blondes do have all the fun!
This weekend is all about the barbeques, pool parties, and the gathering of family and friends to watch a celebration of our country’s birthday under a dark night brightened with fireworks and laughter. Don’t forget the sunblock and have a safe weekend!
And what better soundtrack to jam to this weekend than Lenny Kravitz’s American Woman. Forgot that Heather Graham was in this video, and she looks sizzlin’. She’s definitely on the top of my list of who I would love to dress one day.
La perla bra, £405
Current/Elliott short shorts, $148
Golden Goose low heel booties, $625
Jeffrey Campbell chunky heels, $116
Proenza Schouler cross body handbag, $1,595
Jordan Askill yellow gold ring, £200
Mixology NYC star ring, $75
Linea Pelle leather bangle, $65
Prada round sunglasses, $290
Miss Selfridge straw fedora hat, £16
Philosophy ‘kiss me’ lip balm spf 20, $12
Essie Nail Polish, $8
Who’s a big Teen Wolf fan? Yes, it’s yet another show about werewolves minus the vampires. I admit… at first I was skeptical, but now I’m truly an addict and a fan. I think both Tyler’s on the show are great summer eye candy!
A month ago I styled a few cast members: Colton Haynes, Holland Roden, and Tyler Hoechlin for Zooey Magazine out by the Santa Monica pier. It’s out on stands now at your local Barnes and Nobles! These actors look even MORE delicious in person as they do on the MTV screen.
Photographer: Erich Chen
Wardrobe: Yours Truly
Makeup & Hair: Sharon Tabb & Felvi Hernandez
Producer: Amanda Elkins
NOTE: Holland is wearing Swedish Hasbeens, a fashionable eco-friendly clog! Definitely stop by their site for other colors and styles. She’s also sporting the Buy Love, Give Love tote, which comes in pairs (for your best friend or significant other) and profits that go towards a non-profit that supports woman empowerment!
This is probably my favorite series from the entire summer Love Culture campaign. If it was an editorial shoot, I would have had the models go “bandeau-less” but we just had to keep it PG since it’s all over their stores, ha.
For more looks from Love Culture’s summer campaign, visit my previous blogs: